Dermarolling works by creating microscopic wounds that induce collagen and elastin production. When the skin is punctured, this creates a controlled skin injury. It does not cause actual damage to the outer layer of the skin. The needles help to break down any scar tissue.
Using a dermaroller at home may be a safe, simple, and affordable treatment for:
- stretch marks
- large pores
- oily skin
- fine lines
- loss of skin firmness
Not suitable for use on the following skin conditions: active acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis, skin cancer and raised moles or warts.
How To Use
- Prepare skin with makeup remover, if needed.
- Clean skin with preferred cleanser for one minute.
- (optional) Use an exfoliant to remove dead skin cells.
- Divide skin into 5 sections.(forehead into two, cheeks, chin & hard to reach areas around the nose)
- In each area first, roll 4-5 times horizontally, vertically & then diagonally in both directions.
- (optional) Condition skin with a hydrogel mask + LED
- Treat upper and lower eye areas with preferred eye cream.
- Add preferred serum to face.
- Lock in serum with preferred moisturizer.
- Wash with soap and warm water after every use.
- Clean device with special instrument cleaning solution once a week.
This product requires customers to be registered and complete a one-time consultation form before purchase. After submitting the form, you will immediately be able to complete your purchase.
|International||Calculated at Checkout via DHL|
Same Day Shipping
Orders received by 3pm ET will be shipped the same day Mon - Fri. Orders received by 12pm ET will be shipped the same day on Saturdays. Otherwise. orders will be shipped the next available business day. Holidays may delay shipping.
(Lightstim shipping 1-3 Days)
Any item that is unopened, unused and in its original packaging can be returned within 30 days of purchase by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you are unsure about what product to order, please text or email us and we will be happy answer any questions.
We are available Monday – Saturday 11 am – 6 pm EST by texting 347-506-5880 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do NOT ship to Spain due to customs restrictions.
For international orders, all duties, taxes, and fees imposed by the destination country are the responsibility of the customer.
International orders should be delivered in 3-5 days after shipment.
Hydrojelly orders are processed within 48 hours. Other brands might be processed within 7-10 days. Email us with questions at email@example.com.